ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH MEDLEY
Pair with a Pomegranate Sparkling Probiotic Drink.
- 1 butternut squash peeled and cut
- 1 large onion
- 1 head of radicchio
- Avocado oil
- 1/4 cur of parsley
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Cut the squash. Remove, wash, and dry seeds.
- Cut the onion and radicchio into wedges. Toss with
squash, olive oil, and brown sugar.
- Roast the mix until edges caramelize, turning the
radicchio and onion once. As a guideline, roast
radicchio for 25 mins, onions for 35 mins, and
squash for 45 mins (do not turn).
- Dry squash seeds and toast them in an oiled pan
until browned. Salt and paprika to taste.
- Chop the radicchio and onion and add squash to a
large bowl. Add seeds, parsely, and black pepper to
taste. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve with